Director – Human Resources
Responsible for managing the orientation and deployment of employees traveling globally in accordance with specific government contract requirements. Ensures a pipeline of personnel is ready to deploy as needed. Provides lifeline support and acts as a resource for deployed personnel to ensure their needs are met while deployed. Provides onboarding for new personnel and acts as the first point of contact for new hires to assist with policies and procedure education. Acts as liaison between home office departments and ensures all equipment and documentation is secured and ready prior to deployment. Maintains Rest and Recuperation leave schedules of deployed personnel and ensures staff is ready to deploy to cover staff on leave. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, develops and/or recommends changes in current practices or procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Makes travel arrangements for deployments, rotation and other leave periods, ensuring employee paperwork is up to date
- Ensures all government related travel documentation, including visas and/or permits, (as required), passports, medical records, employee training certifications, employee aircraft certifications (if required by job classification), and any other documentation and actions required for deployments is secured
- Ensures each deployed employee receives country awareness training
- Supports subcontractors (if required) with deployments,
- Tracks all rotations and leave periods for deployed employees and reporting as required
- Supports shipment of uniforms and required work items to country
- Maintains knowledge of all hardship/hazard pay requirements
- Assists with reporting requirements to U.S. Government as required
- Ensures all pre-employment and new employee documentation and processes are followed and secured
- Works as liaison between home office and global operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing systems and fax/scanner machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This will require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be available nights and weekends in order to support employees globally. Overtime may be required, particularly during preparation for special activities.
Required Education and Experience
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience in related field. REQUIRED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Military or defense industry experience
- Global mobility management experience
- Experience operating under Government Contracts
- Aviation and/or Education industry experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Spartan Iraq, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.